Hurricane season runs every year from June 1 through November 30.
As the waters of the gulf heat up, storms have the fuel needed to intensify and become severe. ICT encourages those who live in areas potentially impacted by tropical storms and hurricanes to stay aware of developing conditions and be prepared for the eventuality of a storm impacting them.
Hurricane Fact Sheets and FAQs
Hurricane Resources en español
Other Hurricane Resources
Texas Windstorm Insurance Association
- TWIA Storm Center resource page: https://www.twia.org/stormcenter/
- TWIA Policy Holder Claims Center: https://www.twia.org/claimscenter/
Federal, state and local resource pages:
- Keep up to date on developing storms at the National Hurricane Center website
- Governor’s Hurricane Center: https://gov.texas.gov/hurricane
- Department of Homeland Security’s Disaster Assistance: https://www.disasterassistance.gov/
FEMA/National Flood Insurance Program Information:
Additional ICT Resource Pages